GoPlay Games is independent iPhone game development company founded in 2009. We create simple, unique and innovative games for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch.
Aero GP is air racing at its finest on the iPhone and iPod touch. Our finely tuned controls deliver the best virtual flying experience you can get.
Super Smoothie is one of the most creative and cutest shape matching games (with a twist) on the iPhone to date. In Super Smoothie, you move and combine fruit to increase their values.
Popple is a game that will challenge your speed, reflexes, and memory. The goal is simple, survive! Do not let the curtain close!
- Bitcoin Mobile GamblingThanks to new software developed by game publishers, you are free to play your favorite games from virtually any mobile device, wherever you want. Patiently waiting for your turn at the bank? Stuck in a monster traffic jam on the way home after a long day at work? Mobile game developers have a wide range […]
- Game Developers Conference 2020The GDC or the Game Developers Conference 2020 was held last August 3-4, 2020 at Cologne, Germany. It was one of the largest events ever that was attended by professionals in the game industry and we were given the opportunity to attend. The main objective of the event was to inspire and teach those professionals […]
- Activision Buys King Digital EntertainmentIt was spring of 2013 when the first ever virtual candy puzzler game, Candy Crush Saga, was born. The popular candy-crushing game gained much attention and was then launched on Facebook in October 2014. Later, it was released as a mobile game for Android and iPhone. The original game was constantly modified for players’ satisfaction […]
- CSGO Skills: Connecting mobile gaming to PCMore and more mobile apps and games are being developed every year, and developers have always been driven to develop innovative, ground-breaking apps. One of the latest advancements developers made in the industry is the connection between simple mobile games and PC and/or console games. Developers are wise enough to understand the needs and demands […]
- Starting your own Game CompanyMost hardcore gamers would most likely have thought of opening up their own game development company. Sure, you may be an expert in gaming and have a lot of ideas for new games, but do you have what it takes to run your own business? If you think you do, here are a few steps […]